LOGISTIC & OFFICE ADMIN – INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY MANUFACTURING (JAKARTA)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, an industrial machinery manufacturing is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Logistic & Office Admin with details as follows:
- Position: Logistic & Office Admin
- Division: Admin & GA
- Location: Jakarta
- Industry: Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
- Salary: Classified
This position supports the Indonesian Branch Sales operations as well as some other administrational functions.
This position undertakes this support role to help the admin team utilize their strengths in other areas, to help the company achieve their goals and profitability. This position requires a person who is self-motivated, organized, flexible and has great attention to detail.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Capable to work agreeably with diverse personalities.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills in Bahasa Indonesian and English through written and verbal correspondence.
- Ability to be self-motivated and proactive in looking for ways to improve current systems.
- Managing day-to-day related administration and other office administration of the Jakarta office.
- Able to support and cover Office Manager tasks as required
- Ability to be able to take on “special projects” as and when required
- Liaising directly with customers as and when required to follow up the outstanding order and shipment requirements
- Managing day-to-day administration related to the Jakarta office in conjunction with existing OAM
- Coordinate flight and accommodation when Sales & Aftermarkets team have a business trip or field job
- Checking order confirmation, monitoring and following up order & shipment outstanding
- Filing and managing various archiving processes
- Create, arrange & monitor driver schedule
- Create & monitoring local purchase order
- Managing day-to-day import/export requirements related to customs purposes and shipping documents
- Create, monitoring & follow up delivery note
- Managing Customer screening checking
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in shipping or a similar role.
- Must have excellent skills and experience in using MS Office at an intermediate level with the following
– Microsoft Word
- Must have good typing skills.
- Excellent written and oral command in bahasa Indonesian and English.
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Faris Anggoro
- Consultant Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.