MARKETING ANALYST – STEEL WIRE MANUFACTURER (KARAWANG)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a steel wire manufacturer is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Marketing Analyst with details as follows:
- Position: Marketing Analyst
- Division: Marketing
- Location: Karawang
- Industry: Steel Wire Manufacturer
- Salary: Open
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Manage and support SWS in North and SEA by collecting and structuring specific information, conducting industry analysis in related industries and markets and leading projects to capture more business Identify and explore strategic new BD opportunities in selected market domains Support strategic process X+1/X+5/SDP, and other strategic projects as needed
- Market Intelligence
- Collect industry, market. competition, technical and business information of market segments in a systematic and timely way via various sources covering North Asia and SEA, with key focus on SEA and Oceania
- Structure & analyze information In collaboration with S&M and operation teamsConduct market studies, understand the market trend, unmet needs of the customers by contextual interviews and other channels
- Conduct market analysis of key trading flows which supports the business growth and maximize the synergy between the regions (China. Japan. SEA. Australia etc.)
- Strategic New Application & New Product Opportunity Exploration
- Identify opportunities of new applications & new products and advise actions to capture opportunities
- Prepare business cases around new business opportunities
- Has the capability to take ownership of identifying business opportunity by working with cross-functional team
- Independently prepare documents for projects as requested, presenting and defending analysis result and recommendation to business leaders
- Marketing support to X+1/X+5 and segment development plans
- Support X+1. X+5 and segment development plan process. esp. around SEA
- Giving training to sales people to attain the required level on market knowledge
- Support other strategic projects as needed. esp. around SEA
- Customer Survey 8 Marketing Communication
- Support customer survey as needed. esp. around SEA
- Support marketing communication as needed, esp. around SEA
- Market Intelligence
- University bachelor or master’s degree with engineering, business background, MBA preferred.
- Above 5 years in a B-to-B business environment. Experience in steel/wire, materials, and automotive industries will be a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and a good affinity with figures and analytical concepts and tools.
- Good presentation skills, good at MS Office including PowerPoint. Word and Excel etc
- Good coordination skills
- Willing to work under pressure
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in Mandarin and English.
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, pragmatic & results-oriented.
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Richa Damayanti
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.