PURCHASING PROGRAM MANAGEMENT & COST CONTROL – EV AUTOMOTIVE (2W) (INDONESIA)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, an EV automotive (2W) company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Purchasing Program Management & Cost Control with details as follows:
- Position: Purchasing Program Management & Cost Control
- Division: Purchasing & Cost
- Location: Indonesia
- Industry: EV Automotive (2W)
- Salary: Open
- Purchasing Program Management
- Ensure supplier selection from the agreed supplier panel: identify and consult suppliers, manages supplier RFQ based on panel given by the Commodity Buyers. Manage supplier negotiation with support of the Commodity Buyer and ensure final choice of supplier (leads sourcing committee process to select suppliers from list provided by commodity buyers);
- Direct performance Follow-up during the program phase: manage suppliers, compare costs with objectives, ensure quality during the program phase, respect delivery deadlines, and in particular ensure that the program phase reviews
- Actively participating in or leading the continuous improvement of Procurement related or business-level business processes
- Supports data gathering from multiple data points and has the skillset to prepare business recaps
- Guide team on efficiencies and speed to manage everything is on schedule
- Consults and collaborates with personnel in various engineering, purchasing, and costing activities relative to program requirements
- Work with Buyer to create a clear strategic vision for product categories
- Interacting with suppliers on a daily basis to resolve transactional issues and gather critical information regarding invoices, tracking info
- Work directly with the user team, functional leads and technical leads, customer executives, managers, and business users, as needed
- A team player, working cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions
- Related to ISO Job: Procedure, Work Instructions, Purchase agreement, Quotation document, and other work-related to system documentation.
- Cost Control
- Controlling spending by implementing tighter Spend controls
- Ensure managers and senior management to review the spending before the purchase order gets issued to the vendor
- Monitoring and updating cost estimates for projects to ensure that costs are within expected ranges
- Coordinating with other departments such as accounting, and finance to ensure that all costs are accurately tracked
- Conducting cost analyses to identify areas where costs can be reduced or eliminated altogether
- Monitoring budgets to ensure that spending does not exceed approved levels
- Collecting cost data from suppliers or subcontractors to track material costs
- Preparing reports to management regarding costs and expenses
- Preparing bid estimates for new projects or bids on existing projects
- Managing supplier relationships to ensure that the company is receiving quality products at competitive prices
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Faris Anggoro
- Consultant Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.