IT SECURITY AND DATA PROTECTION MANAGER – LOGISTICS (JAKARTA)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a logistics company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as IT Security and Data Protection Manager with details as follows:
- Position: IT Security and Data Protection Manager
- Division: IT
- Location: Jakarta
- Industry: Logistics
- Salary: Open
- Drive effective implementation of InfoSec framework including strategy, governance, standards, processes, policies, and tools while maintaining alignment with Global Express ISMS (Information Security Management System) framework.
- Act as Security SME/champion for country management/business functions on Security related issues, report on security risks and effectiveness of security controls & cyber response capabilities, and take appropriate actions to elevate the security posture to an acceptable level.
- Ensure correct and secure operation of information processing systems, monitor performance of security tools, review configuration/set-up for their effectiveness, identify gaps and drive continuous improvement in services provided by various partners.
- Lead on initiatives related to supply chain security in the context of partners and vendors supporting the company’s Network, perform/provide governance to audits and closure of findings.
- Build relationships in horizontal and vertical organization (country leadership and security team at APEC/Global level) and represent Information Security practice in cross-functional forums as required.
- Champion IT Security awareness initiatives across aimed at educating people about common attack vectors, reducing the attack surface, and assessing the effectiveness of these initiatives.
- Support Data Protection initiatives at country level and collaborate with Country IT leadership in the development and implementation of the Data Protection program
- Assess and manage business-critical applications using Archer/One Trust including the IT 10-Points Security
- Understand the country’s regulations on Data Protection Act (DPA) and ensure to comply
- Conduct regular audits of the Business Continuity Plan
- Manage and implement IT security standards and/or Cyber Security plans within budget
- Conduct IT security awareness campaigns and training in the country
- Manage Security and Data Protection incidents
- Manage IT audits when required
- An information security expert with the ability to assess and drive security practice from a wider perspective including people, technology, processes, and business context.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in large, complex, and matrix multinational organization
- Technical experience in two or more of below
- Security Program Management
- Governance Risk and Compliance
- Security Monitoring and Incident Response
- Professional Services (Security toolset design/implementation)
- Good communication skills in English and Country language
- Logistics business acumen and knowledge of Express industry preferred
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, etc. are a plus
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- E-mail Format: SunWeb – (Position You Apply) *Required
- Consultant Name: Adityo Pegrianto
- Consultant Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.