LOGISTIC STAFF – LOGISTICS (MOROWALI, CENTRAL SULAWESI)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a logistic company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Logistic Staff with details as follows:
- Position: Logistic Staff
- Division: Logistic
- Location: Morowali, Central Sulawesi
- Industry: Logistics
- Salary: Rp 10.000.000,00 – Rp 25.000.000,00
- Perform day-to-day operations duties of the shipments schedule
- Prepare shipping documents for export and/or domestic according to the agreed sales and purchase contract and Letter of Credit
- Ensure the cleanliness of the cargo against cargo contamination
- Guard the delivery of cargo from loading point to discharging point against theft and/or loss of cargo
- Assist Pre-Shipment Analysis (PSA) at mines and create the PSA report
- Create and maintain reports related to coal/nickel trading activities of each shipment
- Strictly implement the company’s management system and SOP
- Responsible for goods receipt, delivery, storage, inventory, etc
- Prepare work plans of the storage capacity reasonably according to the business plan
- Has 5 (five) years of working experience as Logistic Staff in coal/ nickel Logistic
- Fluent in Mandarin (oral) and English (oral and written) is a must
- Prefer if you have worked with foreign investment from China’s company
- Under the age of 40
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in any field
- Good leadership in trouble-shooting and supervisory skills
- A good team player with the ability to interact well with all associates and subordinates
- Willing to travel extensively within Indonesia
- Have a strong sense of responsibility, bear hardships, and stand hard work
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- E-mail Format: SunWeb – (Position You Apply) *Required
- Consultant Name: Iwan Rahardjo
- Consultant Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.