GSOP (GLOBAL STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE) MANAGER – LOGISTICS (JAKARTA)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a multinational logistic company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as GSOP (Global Standard Operating Procedure) Manager with details as follows:
- Position: GSOP (Global Standard Operating Procedure) Manager
- Division: GSOP
- Location: Jakarta
- Industry: Logistics
- Salary: Open
- Lead and manage Global SOP and GIMS ISO in the country and coordinate with the AP Regional team to achieve compliance.
- Lead and manage specific initiatives within the Country Network Operations domain. Responsible for delivery of the benefits on time, and to the agreed deliverables resulting in a positive impact on operations performance
- Ensure compliance with Global SOP & ISO
- Lead Global SOP GEMBA reviews and audits at a country and facility level.
- Global SOP and GIMS: Ensuring that processes needed for the creation and upholding of a Global SOP & GIMS are established, implemented, and maintained.
- Report consistently to Country management and leadership on the performance of the Global SOP & GIMS and raise attention to any need for further action or involvement within these processes.
- Assuring the promotion and increasing awareness about customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Participate in Global SOP workgroups ensuring that the regional position on all matters relating to Global SOP is fully represented and Global agreements are implemented in the region.
- Provide subject matter expertise with developing tools for business improvement.
- Recommend to recruit or outsource staff/ consultants when necessary, with agreement from the manager
- Manage business and project risks, including the development of contingency plans according to the needs of the programs/projects being managed
- Act as a troubleshooter to provide advice and support to ensure programs/projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the agreed specifications Provide support to country Global SOP/GIMS coordinators and champions as required.
- Develop a culture of quality, service excellence (for internal customers), flexibility, and cost consciousness.
- Develop team spirit and multitasking capabilities within the team.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of the group’s objectives and targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in a business, transportation, and/ or project management-related discipline.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- E-mail Format: SunWeb – (Position You Apply) *Required
- Consultant Name: Adityo Pegrianto
- Consultant Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.