INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER MANAGER – LOGISTICS (JAKARTA)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a multinational logistic company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Industrial Engineer Manager with details as follows:
- Position: Industrial Engineer Manager
- Division: Engineer
- Location: Jakarta
- Industry: Logistics
- Salary: Open
- Provide Industrial Engineering expertise, techniques and methodologies/structure to direct the country in improving service, processes, facilities, productivity and profitability
- Prepare Business Case and develop short & long-term plans in the areas of facilities, equipment, and Network for country
- Identify and implement improvements in the areas of business activities, sequence of operations/workflows, staffing, handling methods, and equipment
- Ensure cost-effective selection and location of facilities and equipment design
- Prepare facility plans and equipment layouts to maximize efficiency and space usage
- Ensure implementation of Regional Standards for equipment, processes, work methods, performance/ throughput, standards, and measurement systems
- Perform engineering and financial analyses of proposals along with sound economic and business justifications for expenditures, assist in the preparation of equipment and facility BCA’s
- Work closely with Procurement to ensure complete and transparent vendor selection and management
- Act as a vital communication link between Country and Regional Engineering staff
- Develop KPI with the team members and monitor individual performance
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- E-mail Format: SunWeb – (Position You Apply) *Required
- Consultant Name: Adityo Pegrianto
- Consultant Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.