SALES ENGINEER MINING – MANUFACTURING (KALIMANTAN)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a manufacturing company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Sales Engineer Mining with details as follows:
- Position: Sales Engineer Mining
- Division: Sales
- Location: Kalimantan
- Industry: Industrial Machinery Manufacturer
- Salary: Rp 15.000.000,00 (Max)
Develop sales activity in Mining market segment in Indonesia by promoting the company’s solutions and services with the goal to establish the company’s market position as a preferred piping systems solutions provider in Kalimantan and Identify potential markets in Utilities.
- Ensure the implementation of the policy on Environment, Health, and Safety in the company as well as Quality Management Systems in the department.
- Define and implement the Mining segment strategy in Sulawesi together with AM Mining and SM Mining.
- Delivering profitable growth through a holistic approach to sales & marketing management and improving the profitability of the Mining Market Segment.
- Ensure proper networking activities with Utilities authorities, consultants, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Whenever necessary coordinate with distributors activities for securing sales for supplying main projects on a timely manner.
- Make full use of product knowledge including technical know-how on the welding technologies, establishing a highly valued sales tool in front of the customers whenever it comes to technical specifications and sales argumentation and during exhibition
- Maintain CRM updated reports including OTP reports with the latest developments for the main project and market activities including competitor information.
- A degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering (Mechanical/Industry), or related fields and a professional qualification in Sales & Marketing is an advantage.
- Proven experience in sales with thorough knowledge of sales principles, product or service management, sales, and business development, along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance.
- Experience in sales and technical knowledge in Indonesia Mining market.
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- Able to read technical drawings/designs.
- Able to travel frequently to Job Sites
- Remote Area in Kalimantan
- Good computer reporting skills.
- Good Sales skills.
- Target oriented
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- E-mail Format: SunWeb – (Position You Apply) *Required
- Consultant Name: Putri Arimami
- Consultant Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.