SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER – MANUFACTURING (SUBANG)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a manufacturing company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Supplier Quality Engineer with details as follows:
- Position: Supplier Quality Engineer
- Location: Subang
- Industry: Audio Manufacturer
- Salary: Rp 16.000.000,00
- Finished goods outgoing sampling inspection.
- Production line audit to check if operator follows SOP correctly and if SOP meets spec.
- Quality issues follow-up and drive suppliers to improve quality, including market complaints and process top failures.
- Review and approve the related WI/SOP, and train line leaders to help them understand what’s qualified for the operations.
- Work together with suppliers and suggest corrective and preventive actions as needed when there is non-conformance to ensure the quality of SU products.
- Follow up on customer complaints from the market and quality issues found in market returns.
- Perform special tasks as assigned to assist ARAD QA and SUCO QA teams.
- Performs Vendor Quality\Engineering System Surveys (VQESS) at new/local supplier facilities.
- Support product migration, release DVP planning, monitor test, and measurement performance, report on in-process validation results, and issue the final DVP reports to the SUCO and ARAD teams.
- Work with suppliers very closely, witness each build and issue the DPP, LPP, and MP reports.
- Performs ongoing OTIP reviews of manufacturing processes, and feedback on any issue on QTIP to SUCO and ARADQA.
- Review the FPD and make sure the products and FPD match, feedback on any issue to SUCO and ARAD team.
- Monitors pass yield rate for critical workstations. Works with suppliers to improve processes and workstation pass rates.
- 28-35 years old, fluent in speaking & writing English.
- Bachelor’s degree, major in electronics or machinery.
- Good knowledge of product quality validation tests, factory production systems, and factory quality control system.
- Experience in quality issue follow-up, including market, complaints, and processing top failures; experience of try-run and mass production process audit and finished goods out-going inspection.
- Prefer having speaker product manufacturing experience
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- E-mail Format: SunWeb – (Position You Apply) *Required
- Consultant Name: Shafira Dwita
- Consultant Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.