HR MANAGER – AUTOMOTIVE DEALER (PANGKAL PINANG)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, an automotive dealer is looking for potential candidates to be placed as HR Manager with details as follows:
- Position: HR Manager
- Division: Human Resources
- Location: Pangkal Pinang
- Industry: Automotive Dealer
- Salary: Rp 8.000.000,00 – Rp 10.000.000,00 (Benefits: BPJS, motorbike/official car, housing allowance (outside Bangka))
An HR Manager is someone who is flexible but firm, and wise, has high integrity, good verbal and written communication skills, and good negotiation skills. The HR Manager provides suggestions to management for the development of the world of HR and together develops strategies to improve the quality of human resources for the progress of the company and the welfare of all employees. HR Manager handles conflict well and can mediate between top management and employees, as well as with external parties.
- Monitor & manage the process of recruitment, screening, and interviews up to hiring
- Setting standards and guiding new employee orientation
- Help tidy up the Job Desc and KPI for each division and update it regularly according to company developments
- Conduct performance appraisals every 3 months with each division head concerned
- Do HR planning
- Conduct job analysis, and review salary, incentives, and bonuses for employees
- Updating company regulations in accordance with applicable government regulations
- Provide support and direction for HR Staff
- Investigate & resolve conflicts that occur both internally and externally
- Discipline employees who work unprofessionally
- Ensuring that the company’s vision, mission, and values are communicated properly to all employees
- Ensuring company regulations are updated and in accordance with applicable government regulations
- Ensure that all employees comply with existing company regulations
- Ensuring that all Job Desc and KPIs are updated in accordance with company developments and implemented properly by all employees
- Ensuring smooth communication between staff and superiors and management
- Min. 30 years old
- Experience in HR min. 3 years
- Bachelor of Psychology / Management preferred
- MS Office, HRIS Software TALENTA
- Know Psychotest
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- E-mail Format: SunWeb – (Position You Apply) *Required
- Consultant Name: Naufal Luthfansyah
- Consultant Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.