MARKETING MANAGER – STATIONERY DISTRIBUTOR (JAKARTA)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a stationery distributor company is looking for potential candidates to be placed as Marketing Manager with details as follows:
- Position: Marketing Manager
- Division: Marketing
- Location: Jakarta
- Industry: Stationery Distributor
- Salary: Open
- Responsible for planning and implementation of activities marketing/marketing related to the product
- Provide reports, analysis, and evaluation regularly to Division Manager
- Responsible for managing the Marketing Executive Team to develop Objectives, Product Grouping, and Price List
- Develop a marketing concept (Marketing Plan)
- Accommodate product information, communicate with Principal, provide product training and product launch
- Responsible for promotion and advertising planning including concept design advertisements, print advertising brochures, product launches, and exhibitions
- Conduct market observation and analysis of marketing results
- Male/Female, max 35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred from majoring in Business/Marketing
- Have experience as Brand Manager/Marketing Manager of IT products, products consumer, or stationery product
- Able to communicate and present well
- Proficient in spoken and written English (Business correspondence)
- Have a sharp analytical power, creative, initiative, thorough, and pay attention to accuracy
- Able to operate computers, especially Ms. program. Office
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly drop your updated CV / Resume to our consultant.
- Consultant Name: Richa Damayanti
- Consultant Contact: email@example.com
Thank You and Good Luck!
People gateway for solutions.